Frag n Tag Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frag n Tag Gaming

The Official Forum of Frag n Tag Gaming

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ok its that time to begin

Go down 
+2
MastrCruu
Tester1622
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tester1622

Tester1622

ok its that time to begin Empty
PostSubject: ok its that time to begin   ok its that time to begin EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:24 pm

Ok there is no ranks right now something I will be working on I don't care who all was in sov on xbox u all know I am still the boss and that's how its going to be lol we will not go any where with this unless we all get along and work hard to bring new people in thank u for the hard work
Back to top Go down
MastrCruu
Consigliere
Consigliere
MastrCruu

PostSubject: Re: ok its that time to begin   ok its that time to begin EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:38 pm

As far as the "boss" is concerned, you have to get the rank first, there are no short cuts here. However, you are right about the bringing in of new people. Make sure if you recruit them that they read the rules. You should do the same. Ranks are not given, but earned. Get those posts broski!!!
Back to top Go down
Kickstand17
Sergente-R
Sergente-R
Kickstand17

PostSubject: Re: ok its that time to begin   ok its that time to begin EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:46 pm

I agree well said jed well wat i mean is how said you wasnt mean about it jus simply said hey man every one has to rank up before becoming the capitan or any rank at all for that matter is wat i am saying

Last edited by Kickstand17 on Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MastrCruu
Consigliere
Consigliere
MastrCruu

PostSubject: Re: ok its that time to begin   ok its that time to begin EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:49 pm

Look, he is right (mostly). I think it was a joke (the boss thing) but please don't do it again. We need to work together to get more people in FnT. So Tim, please get you Xbox 360 buddies to join us if you can. My PS3 friends are already members lol.
Back to top Go down
ToxikTurtles
Don
Don
ToxikTurtles

PostSubject: Re: ok its that time to begin   ok its that time to begin EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:46 am

For those of you who play xbox if you want Tester to lead you thats fine just know that if someone on the xbox achieves a higher rank than tester they earned that rank and in that since you would need to listen. The way this clan is setup you can rank as fast as you would like its up to you. This forum has been optimized to work with cell phones so feel free to post using your phones.
Back to top Go down
https://fragntag.forumotion.com
Tester1622

Tester1622

PostSubject: Re: ok its that time to begin   ok its that time to begin EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 10:59 pm

Remember u all I am not new at this at all I don't care about rack I do know how to ran a clan and branch off if some ones to led I don't care I have never been one to post a lot of things I know how to rct and do promotion i will post when I can I don't want nothing gave to me I know the rules and that's fine with me I join to fun to have not to see who can post the most but that's just me if anybody has a problem with it get over it
Back to top Go down
MastrCruu
Consigliere
Consigliere
MastrCruu

PostSubject: Re: ok its that time to begin   ok its that time to begin EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 7:31 pm

We have gamed together for a long time now Tim but your obvious lack of respect is appalling to say the least. What is your problem bro? not a single word was said to you that was out of line. What is the deal with your attitude? I know you know how promotion is done, I know you know how to do the clan things. We are giving everyone a fresh start and quite frankly, we needed it. So, if you have a problem, call me or you can "get over it". I love you bro but your not going to disrespect FnT.
Back to top Go down
MastrCruu
Consigliere
Consigliere
MastrCruu

PostSubject: Re: ok its that time to begin   ok its that time to begin EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 7:36 pm

Furthermore, the ranks are set up by post to build com communication between the clan members. Nobody is saying you are incapable of doing the captains job. No one. But you know damn good and well what id asked of a captain. You are good at it Tim and I would play under you anytime. All I'm saying is to respect our rules. If you have further comments please call me. 618-599-5555 (Jed)
Back to top Go down
Shadownox
Capo-R
Capo-R
Shadownox

PostSubject: Re: ok its that time to begin   ok its that time to begin EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 4:16 am

How many people in the clan play on xbox? my cuzin says xbox is more of a challenge but they seem so ez on there but he says the same bout people on ps3
Back to top Go down
MastrCruu
Consigliere
Consigliere
MastrCruu

PostSubject: Re: ok its that time to begin   ok its that time to begin EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 5:27 am

before my soon to be ex wife took my xbox, I straight merced on it. The ps3 kicks my butt lol
Back to top Go down
ToxikTurtles
Don
Don
ToxikTurtles

PostSubject: Re: ok its that time to begin   ok its that time to begin EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 5:19 pm

never played it on the xbox but i would straight merc i can say that cause i dont have and xbox to prove me wrong.
Back to top Go down
Shadownox
Capo-R
Capo-R
Shadownox

PostSubject: Re: ok its that time to begin   ok its that time to begin EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 7:42 pm

good thing u dont have an xbox, dont want to see u embarass urself
Back to top Go down
ToxikTurtles
Don
Don
ToxikTurtles

PostSubject: Re: ok its that time to begin   ok its that time to begin EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 11:50 pm

I Shall Smite THEE Thou Panda LOVER than i shalt spank thee and taketh away thy day of Birth.
Back to top Go down
All HAIL KENNY
Associare
Associare
All HAIL KENNY

PostSubject: Re: ok its that time to begin   ok its that time to begin EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 11:15 am

I don't really care who's over me I do my own thing I've ran 3 clans and been under many leaders just here to have fun no nee Tester to start saying you running the sho and it just a gaming clan let's not start making this like UEG any going to have it that's dumb it a box that you put a disk in and play games no need to start a war over nothing
Back to top Go down
https://fragntag.forumotion.com/u14
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ok its that time to begin   ok its that time to begin Empty

Back to top Go down

ok its that time to begin
Page 1 of 1